Tuesday, February 14, 2012

kiss me on the mouth

SHAVE ME AND THROW ME IN THE OCEAN, these are my two favorite NYFW fall shows.






















The look at Rodarte was slightly, "I've just been rolling around in the hay!" I've seen a lot of long, straight, sleek hair this past week otherwise and that bores me, so I was very into the pinned-back hair with wisps hanging free, and the bronzed faces (bronzer on the cheeks and the browbone, iiinteresting). Rodarte also featured collars that seem to float above bare flesh and a chunky-knit burnt orange sweater to die for.






















Theysken's Theory as usual, did not disappoint. I liked it when mustard yellow popped up alongside the otherwise dark colors. I also like the shorts-and-tights-with-leather look. Can't wait to try that out come fall.

[Photos thanks to Vogue.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment